The ideal candidate will expand the company’s brand presence by finding the target audience to distribute marketing content to. You will create and implement the marketing strategy using both offline and online methods to gain new customers. The ideal candidate is both a self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
Location: Karachi, Pakistan
Min. Experience: 4-6 years
Seniority Level: Manager Level
Employment type: Full-time
- Responsible for Inbound Lead generation and digital branding through Ad campaigns, promotions, marketing content creation, SEO, PPC, and other mediums
- Working for Outbound Lead generation through webinars and conferences
- Responsible for Marketing automation through CRM
- Developing the marketing strategy in line with the Head of Marketing and providing ideas to drive brand strategies to deliver measurable top line and bottom line.
- The forefront in managing the writing and editing support for all outbound member communication including all promotional materials, website content, social media, etc.
- Reviewing and editing existing promotional materials for marketing effectiveness, cross and up-selling implications, and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Researching, suggesting, and coordinating promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and consultants, to market products and services in an effective manner.
- Utilizing CRM to monitor website traffic and social media engagement to track potential customers and new leads. Ensuring all content is linked to CRM for analysis and tracking.
- Minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in B2B markets
- Have had a leadership/managerial role leading team members
- Understand the philosophy of marketing and how marketing and sales differ
- Have extensive experience in Digital advertising on Facebook, LinkedIn, and GDN
- Have excellent SEO and SEM skills
- Have Google Adword and Analytics certifications
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Paid Leaves
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Talent Referral Bonus
- Performance Bonuses
- Competitive Salary
- Training & Certifications